AEI{heart}U

Hi everyone, I am so addicted to my new stamp set from Avery Elle laurels stamp set I think you will find me using this stamp set more often now.  

Avery Elle challenge #7 is Botanicals and Laurels stamp set is so perfect for the challenge theme and here is my take on it

Have stamped the flowers using the versa mark ink directly on the white card base. Have used another sheet of white cardstock cut into 2 stamped the hello sentiment on it and adhered it with foam tape to add dimension to the card :)
Thanks for stopping by!!



Comments

donna mikasa said…
Love the dimension from the popped up panels and such pretty colors for your flowers! Thank you for joining us at Avery Elle!
Yana Smakula said…
I too love that stamp set! Your card is fabulous! Thank you for joining us at the AE Challenge!