shabby chic

I am not good at shabby cards its my first try in making shabby chic card for Sentimental challenge #205 
First I distressed the PP with vintage photo ink and gave the torn effect at the edges with the edge of the scissor. Used the blue doily from maya road (its less visible in the pic) distressed the edges of doily too. ribbon, pearls and leaves from stash. Used prima flowers and at centre used mulberry roses added distress at top to give a shabby look. Also used border lace punch from MS. 
Will try some handmade die-cut flowers once i get my new bigshot and recreate this card :)
Give me your comments on how I can improve on shabby chic cards :)
Thanks for visiting my blog!! Happy crafting !!

Comments

Rachael said…
I think you did a great job if this was a first attempt at shabby chic. I love those vintage style papers and the distressed edges! Thanks for sharing this with us at Sentimental Sundays x
verybellemakes said…
Great distressing on the background. Lovely flowers too. Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sundays Challenge, hope to see you again very soon.

Victoria DT
Erum Tasneem said…
That is so pretty!! TFS!!
~Erum
Sentimental Sundays DT
Unknown said…
Very nice and interesting........