bright cheerful birthday card

The stamp and die is my latest purchase from scrapbook expo. In coming weeks you will see all my cards using all my latest purchase :). Have used copics colors for coloring the cake and added wink of stella glitter. Around the circle have drawn black dashed line(which i have missed in the video below)
For this card I have used the sketch from Sweet Sunday sketch challenge #231
Also entering this card for Word art challenge -anything goes

Here is a video of how I made this card. 

Comments

Unknown said…
Such a very pretty card, all the bright layers and I really like the faux stitching. We are always so happy when you take time to post with us.
God Bless you,
Carole, Word Art Wednesday
Karen Giron said…
This is very fun and happy! I love the flower accents and birthday hat. Thank you so much for joining us at SSSC this week :)
Gisela said…
Love your card, awesome bright colors and the stamp/dies... I want them :)
JoAnn said…
So fun and cheerful. Love the papers and colors. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
Sindhu said…
Lovely card..enjoyed watching video...
Your card is very pretty and is just so bright and fun. Thanks a bunch for playing along with us, and please join us again soon.
Blessings to you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
Nancy said…
Very bright and happy card! Great video too! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Seize the Birthday!