fusion card

Hello Everyone, I am sharing a card I made using the botanical stamp set from create a smile. I first white embossed the big flower and did watercoloring on it. Also added a light gray shade on the background and splashed gray color all over the card except for the flower. Stamped the sentiment using Hero arts charcoal ink. To finish my card added some sequences and mounted with foam tape on a gray colored cardstock.
IMG_0173

I was inspired by the current Fusion challenge-french twist . I have taken all the colors from the inspiration photo.

Comments

SmilynStef said…
Beautiful watercoloring ... and I love the splattered background ... so very glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.
Jeanne J. said…
I love the bright yellow watercolor and that amazing background. That stamped sentiment goes PERFECTLY - like it was meant to be together! Sometimes thats so hard to accomplish. You make it look easy!