wishing

I made this card using the sketch from CAS(E) this sketch #133. I used the Simon says stamp striped stencil and added distress inks I used picked raspberry, peacock feathers, mustard seeds and seedless preserves. I did a little masking while adding distress inks to get the colored strips and also tried to give a ombre look while coloring. Die cut the wishing sentiment twice and layered to add dimension. Added pretty pink posh gold star sequins.
IMG_9065

The sentiment is continued inside of the card I stamped "you happy birthday".

Here is the sketch

Comments

SD pooja said…
Those colorful strips look AWESOME !
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, I love this! What a fabulous & super fun background! Wonderful take on the sketch!
donna mikasa said…
Such a creative take on the sketch--love the stenciled stripes!
Susie Sonnier said…
Clean and simple card...So GORGEOUS!
Lainie said…
Great card. I love the colors you used.