Masculine cards

I made these cards for the MFT card design superstar contest.  I used MFT's trendy triangles stamp set  to create the background. I first stamped the images in distress inks and sprayed water on it the inks react and spread and get lighter in color.  I diecut a piece of white cardstock using MFT dienamics Inside & out diagonal stitched square and stamped the sentiment and a bow from MFT Terrific ties stamp set.
IMG_0716

I so much loved the background that I ended up making another card using the same technique but used different colors this time. 
IMG_0720

Let me know which one you liked the most :)



Happy crafting!!

Comments

SD pooja said…
Awesome cards Bhavana ! The first one is my favorite..loved the bg a lot !
Suchi said…
Stunning set of cards Bhavana!! ADORE the first one! :)