16 February 2017

Soft books for infants/toddlers

Recently I went to a quilt/fabric show and I fell in love with those adorable counting, alphabet fabric panels and I ended purchasing a couple of them. I bought an alphabet panel of which I am making a quilt will share the pics later.  And I also bought these soft book panels one is counting numbers and other one is farm animals.
IMG_4490

You get all the instruction printed on the fabric so you don't have to worry anything just start cutting and sewing. I used soft cotton batting and 1/4" seam allowance for stitching.  You can use the crinkler if an infant is using the book. 
 Details inside the counting book

Happy sewing!!




2 comments:

Deepti Aggarwal said...

This is lovely..love the vibrant colors..

Mary-Anne V said...

These are wonderful...I have been looking for this at our local fabric store but couldnt find them.