colour splash

Today I have a card I made for the August challenge at Create something catchy challenge blog. Deepti is going to have weekly challenges this entire month and the first week challenge is to get inspired from the logo of The craft shop.
Here is my card for the challenge. I used tim holtz ink splats stencil and various distress inks. I have picked the colors from the logo and splashed the ink as it is in the logo minus the butterflies. Stamped the sentiment in black ink and added a few enamel dots.
IMG_9144

Here is the logo

Comments

Suchi said…
This is a gorgeous card Bhavana! The splash of colors are perfect for the Catchy Inspiration Pic! :)
Suchi xx
SD pooja said…
Perfect interpretation of the colors n splashes on banner ! You card can make anyone Happy Instantly !
Pon Malar said…
A gorgeous card, such lovely & vibrant colors. And you did great with the splash effect. I love it ♥♥
Unknown said…
Stunning card Bhavana...loving those colour splashes...
Awesome card. Loved the splashy effect. Great work. Thanks for playing along with CSCC Aug challenge- week 1. Good luck. :)